One Thousand

This morning when I walked into my English class, I wanted to see how many page views my blog has. I had thought that maybe there would be a couple hundred, no big deal, but when I saw the number, it scared me.

Right now, at precisely 10:05, the number of pageviews is 1,001. I am shocked, yet pleasantly surprised, that so many people have looked at my blog. To those who read and follow my blog: thank you!  

I never thought that when I started this blog that I would have many people looking at it. I had hoped that someone would see it, and like what I put on it, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that it would be seen by so many people. I hope that you readers like what I have to say, and please feel free to comment on anything you like.

                                                                                                                                          ~Dodadagovhi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How'd I Do?

I Can

How I Read