PV or SM?

I have been presented with a choice today, and I don't know what to choose. My brother is moving from SM to PV, and I have to decide if I'm going with him.

I have as many friends there as I do here, and I live just as close to both schools. I have great classes here, but PV has the same ones. I have my Art Club, but I can start one there. I have four adults I trust more than anything here, but I can email them if I need help.

As a junior, I am comfortable here, and I know almost every nook and cranny there is here. I love SM, and I do want to stay here, but my parents really want me to go there.

I have no idea what I am going to choose, but I have to choose quickly. If you wish to comment and tell me what you think, please do. Any opinion will help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How'd I Do?

I Can

One Thousand